Tuesday 21 October 2014

'One Lovely Blog Award' - Nomination!?!






Flippin' 'eck, I've been nominated for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' by The Happy Blog ! Thank you so much, it really means a lot! 

One Lovely Blog Award Rules:

You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do.
You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post.
You must nominate 15 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post.
You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated.
You must follow back the person who nominated you on GFC and Bloglovin

SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME

1. Most of my money is spent on shoes or make-up (I'm not stereotypical at all?!)
2. I love vanilla, as a fragrance and flavour. (That has made me want a vanilla yogurt...)
3. My favourite colour is green...deep, forest green.
4. My immune system hates me
5. I love to cook!
6. Autumn is my favourite season
7. Uh...I love cheesy mashed potato and beans?!

NOMINATIONS
Here are some beautiful ladies with blummin' marvellous blogs!


Lots of love! 
Isabel x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© isabel's insight | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig