Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tip Tuesday: Curling Eyelashes!

I'm starting a little segment on my blog called 'Tip Tuesday', where I will be posting a tip... each Tuesday (such an amazing play on words eh)! So here is your first one!

Unfortunately I have't been blessed with beautiful, long, curled lashes from birth like lots of my friends, so I've got to fake it! 
Volumising mascaras tended to weigh down my lashes so even if I had curled them with eyelash curlers before hand, the curl wouldn't last... which really annoyed me! As you can see, I have written  in past tense... I have found a solution! 


HEAT YOUR EYELASH CURLER WITH A HAIR DRIER! 

Like hair tools, the heat increases the longevity of the style you want to create. This is the same concept. With WARM eyelash curlers (you don't want to burn your eye lid- funnily enough!) curl your lashes as normal and leave to cool. I then usually follow this step with a lengthening mascara, I'm using one by Natural Collection at the moment and then a volumising one afterwards (which is usually by Maybelline). It has made such a difference and really makes a feature of my eyes and opens them up a lot more so I look more awake (which is always welcomed!)

Hope this has helped!
Speak soon!
Isabel x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© isabel's insight | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig