Monday 3 November 2014

Homemade Teeth Whitener!

Okay, so I'm in a situation where I do quite like my teeth (since having braces) but I have always wanted them to be a little bit whiter. Don't get me wrong, my teeth aren't overly discoloured... I just feel like they could do with a 'lift' as it were! However, a dilemma... I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY! I have done some research and have wanted to try out multiple teeth whiteners that are on the market, but I can't bring myself to spend the money to address an issue that isn't extensive. Instead, I decided to  research and try out some homemade, affordable remedies. This particular one has just two ingredients! 




( I quite like vinegar, but if you don't... don't do this because it is all you can taste and smell for quite a few hours afterwards! )


Ingredients

1 tbsp Cider vinegar
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda



So, in a bowl I just combined the two ingredients together and stirred. It fizzed to begin with, but settled down reasonably quickly. I then grabbed an old tooth brush and dipped it into the mixture and then simply brushed my teeth. I then left it for a few minutes and then rinsed my mouth out with water! 



My teeth aren't ridiculously white, but I can see a difference with only one use. 



ONLY DO THIS ONCE A WEEK! (The way it works is by lifting  stains from the surface of the teeth, so, too much use and the enamel will start wearing away too, which isn't good what so ever!) 


Hope this helps!
Speak soon!
Isabel x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© isabel's insight | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig