Tuesday 25 November 2014

My New Favourite Brow Product: 'Brow Satin' by Maybelline

I had previously used just a dark brown eye shadow and an angled make-up brush to define and fill in sparse areas of my brows. It definitely did the job but it didn't give the effect I really desired. I saw this product advertised on the TV and saw how natural the end result was, so, I thought I would give it  a go...especially as it is only £5.99!


This is two products in one- a waxy pencil on one end and a powder on the other. 



I firstly apply the pencil to add definition, I use small, light, feathery strokes (like the lower demonstration) to create a more natural look. 



I then pop the powder on top to set the pencil and lightly fill in any sparse areas.


It lasts all day and can create multiple brow looks. I personally prefer my eyebrows to be quite dark (to match my hair for one) and it definitely allows for that but of course you could use the powder on its own for a softer look, so the product is very versatile and an absolute bargain. 

There is a very good colour range as well but they seem to be out of stock quite a lot as they are new, but if you can...Go out and buy iiiiit! 


Speak soon!
Isabel x






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© isabel's insight | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig