Sunday 7 February 2016

Healthy Mini Pancakes!

Hi Everyone,


I hope you're all well!

So, as some of you are aware it is Pancake Day (Shrove Tuesday) on... Tuesday! I love pancakes and have always made them from scratch- usually with egg, flour and milk. However, since I haven't been eating gluten and diary as often as previous years, I have found that even substituting the flour for a gluten free one and using nut milk.. it's just not same. I don't overly like the texture either. Instead, I have made some, protein filled, quick and easy pancakes made from just two ingredients!




Makes Eight Mini Pancakes- Roughly

You will need:

Non-stick Frying Pan
Coconut Oil
Blender
Spatula
Knife

Ingredients:
One Banana
Two Eggs

Toppings:

Handful of Blueberries
Half a Banana
Drizzle of Maple Syrup-Honey/Agave Nectar are yummy too!


Step One
Chop up the banana, crack the two eggs and pop them into a blender, then whizz until silky and smooth.



Step Two
Roughly pour two tablespoons of batter into a non-stick frying pan (medium heat) and cook on each side for about forty seconds each- until golden brown. Repeat this process until you've used all of your batter up.




Step Three
Stack the pancakes and add your toppings- ENJOY! 

I will be posting my pancakes that I make on Tuesday- savoury and sweet! So keep your eyes peeled!

Love
Isabel x







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© isabel's insight | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig