Monday 27 April 2015

A Quick Update!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well! 

You have probably noticed that I haven't posted in a while. I had a touch of 'blogger's block' and this really discouraged me. A lot has happened and changed in my life this year- some amazing things and some quite upsetting but...I'M BACK! 

I'm feeling a lot more positive and confident within myself- but you will have to wait a little longer before I spill the beans! 
Although I have already embarked on the next stage in my life, I now feel ready to share and to hopefully help, encourage and support you and people you know in the same situation or who are interested in similar things.

You won't have to wait long for my next reveal... keep an eye out!

( I have also made an Instagram account in association with my blog- you will find the link on the top right hand side of this post :) )

Speak soon
Isabel x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© isabel's insight | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig